A tasty and healthier dinner idea.
– 1/2 cup multigrain fresh breadcrumbs
– 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
– 1/3 cup parmesan finely grated
– 1 tsp lemon rind
– 3 tbs olive oil
– 4 white fish fillets
– 1 olive oil spray
– 2 potatoes medium thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Place the potatoes in a baking dish lined with baking paper.
3. Spread potatoes out evenly and drizzle with half the oil and a little salt and pepper if desired.
4. Bake the potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until just tender.
5. Meanwhile, combine breadcrumbs, parsley, parmesan, lemon rind, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
6. Stir to combine. Drizzle mixture with oil and stir until breadcrumbs are coated in oil.
7. Press breadcrumb mixture onto flesh-side of fish fillets to form an even topping.
8. Remove potatoes from the oven. Place the fish fillets skin-side down, on top of potatoes.
9. Bake for a further 15 minutes or until crumbs are lightly golden and fish is just cooked through.
source – cooking365coza